Saturday 19 September 2015

Off The Grid

I'm off the grid today, folks. I've agreed to umpire in a tournament, so I'm mailing this one in. I know there will be news made at some point today, maybe even hockey-related, but I'll be neither near a phone nor a computer with my commitment to calling balls, strikes, and outs. Personally, umpiring is fun and the teams in the tournament are basically the same teams I've been seeing for the entire fall ball season, so this should be a fun day of seeing who will rise to the top in the preview of the playoffs next weekend. And the extra cash at the end of the softball season never hurts either with a solid six months of winter waiting around the corner either.

With that being said, here's Drew Doughty lamenting over last season for 24 seconds. That's about as much time as I have for hockey today. I'm out of here early and probably won't be back until late. At that point, I don't feel like writing. So here's Doughty!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: