Sunday 29 July 2012

My Mailbox Is Empty, Teebz...

I'm sure there are a number of you who have the same face as Charlie Brown when you visit your mailbox daily. Instead of finding a package from HBIC, you find nothing. Maybe a bill or two. Maybe a flyer. But there's no package from Teebz. And now you're starting to wonder if the whole HBIC Playoff Pool Prizes were nothing but a lark. I assure you that they are not! I have the HBIC Shwag Bag sitting next to the computer as we speak, and I am working on getting prizing sorted out to all of you who are still owed a prize!

I do want to tell you what has happened, though, so you're aware of why your mailbox is empty. I made a comment earlier this month that I was planning on moving. Well, I have moved, and things were in disarray for quite some time as I was literally living between two residences. As of today, however, HBIC headquarters has officially landed in one spot again as a permanent location, and I will pick up the pace in sending out packages again this week.

In saying this, I truly apologize to those who have not yet received a prize or an email regarding prizes. Had I not had to move, I would have been all over sending those prizes out. Instead, my focus was more about not forgetting any worldly possessions, and ensuring that my possessions that were in transit arrived safely to their new destination.

There are still a vast amount of boxes I need to unpack, but I wanted to say that I'm officially writing this from the HBIC PC, and I feel like I'm getting settled. I was emailing from my work computer, and updates were being done on my netbook from a coffee shop when possible. Needless to say, I drank a lot of coffee some days in order to get all the ideas bouncing around in my head onto e-paper.

If you haven't received an email from me in the last few weeks, fear not as I have not forgotten about you. I will be emailing everyone this week, and I'll get back on top of things here. Again, I truly apologize for the craziness in my life interrupting my sending you a package, but priorities shifted. Sorry!

I look forward to talking to you all this week via email! Check your inbox so you can check your mailbox!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: