Saturday 2 July 2011

My Day After Canada Day

It was a busy Canada Day on the homefront, kids. Lots of barbecuing, lots of time spent in the pool and in the sun, and lots of sharing time with family and friends was had. Can I just say that I'm a fan of fireworks as well? Perhaps the best time of the evening, though, was spent with my gal-friend. She's awesome.

FYI: I'm mailing it in today. I'm still bothered by Jagr's decision yesterday, but that will pass once the Penguins open up a can of whoop-ass on the Flyers this season. The back of Bryzgalov's neck should be as close to the shade of red mine is today. Bryzgalov should be used to it, though, after the Red Wings gave him sunburn in the playoffs this past season.

Enjoy your weekend, kids. I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to go aloe my skin and maybe hit the pool once more. Holiday weekends rule!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: