Thursday 3 February 2011

Too Much Homework!

The joys of going to school are many: I'm smarter (in theory), I'm more employable (in theory), I can claim my textbooks and tuition on my taxes (seriously!), and I can claim that I'm a "struggling student" on my taxes next year. Overall, it's been a very positive experience for me as I get learned and intellectualized (is that even a word?). Obviously, the one negative for school is the same complaint that kids have had throughout history, and that one complaint is homework. Universities and colleges seem to have discovered this awesome way to schedule all major assignments from all classes at the same time, so I'm a little swamped with homework despite working diligently through each and every assignment.

Therefore, I am taking tonight off and getting my rear in gear on this homework. I apologize for this, but school is fairly important to me as I spent a lot of money to attend and I intend to get a return on my investment. That being said, I'm off to get smrtr brainier wyzer things done.


Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: