Monday 25 October 2010

Day Off Upgrades

Just a quick note from me today. I've decided to upgrade the old computer with some bulked-up sticks of memory and the removal of a bunch of stuff that should have been deleted months ago. While I doubt that I'm going to have a bag of old computer parts when I'm done, I'm almost certain that I'll be recycling a number of old CDs and perhaps an outdated mouse or two. Either way, I do know that the upgrade was long overdue, so it's time to give the old box o' chips a new lease on life. That, and upgrades are a fun way for me to practice all of my learnings regarding computers.

Over the next 24 hours, I'll be off the grid while I'm bringing this PC back up to speed, both literally and figuratively. In that time, be good, watch some hockey, and enjoy yourselves. I'll be back on Tuesday with more hockey stuff!

Until then, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: