Sunday 26 September 2010

Home Sweet Home

It's Sunday, and it's late. And that's ok with me for a couple of very good reasons. First, I've arrived home after spending the last 22 days on the road through the heartland of the United States of America. That means I get to sleep in my own bed - something you really take for granted after being away for three weeks! Second, I actually get to indulge in this season's hockey affairs as I get up to speed on some of the major stuff I've missed while traveling. I have done my best to stay apprised of the major stories, but there were days on the road where I was more concerned with getting some sleep than getting caught up on hockey. In any case, two very good reasons why I'm ok with this late post.

Because of the time, however, I'm calling it a night. No intriguing post today, kids (although you may not find any post intriguing at any time). I have a new Teebz's Book Club entry tomorrow, and we'll have a solid post from another reader on Tuesday.

Just as an aside, this may be something that I'll continue throughout the year. I really liked the contributions made by the guest readers, so I'll keep everyone up-to-date regarding the next "Of the people, by the people, for the people" month!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: