Saturday 9 January 2010

Hossa Wins, Unofficially

The unofficial results are in, and we have a winner. Now, you might have thought that I was neglecting this blog today. Let me just say that a day filled with hockey was what I experienced today, and it has taken its toll. With the Moose losing to AHL-leading Hershey, it wasn't all good, but I can say that we have a winner in the Schremp vs. Hossa baseball-like goal from this season. And while this was an entirely unscientific poll to determine which goal was better, Hossa's swing-and-score was the overwhelming favorite.

Once more, here is Hossa's goal:


Big article coming up tomorrow with the help of Phil Hecken of Uni Watch and a good friend in Thomas Clark. It shall be interesting, but I want you to weigh in with your thoughts about future Winter Classics. Lots more about this tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

No comments: