Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hey, everyone! Merry Christmas! I know I said I wouldn't have a post today, but I couldn't resist posting some videos. Have a wonderful day, best wishes to all, Merry Christmas, and enjoy a tasty dinner!



The Detroit Red Wings wish everyone a Merry Christmas.


The Edmonton Oilers share their favorite Christmas memories.


More Oiler Christmas memories.


The Ottawa Senators share their favorite Christmas memories.


The Anaheim Ducks have some Christmas gift-giving fun.


The AHL's Philadelphia Phantoms deliver Season's Beatings.


Gotta love those videos. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! All the best to you and yours from Hockey Blog In Canada.

Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm glad I don't want or need teeth this Christmas. =P In any case, MERRY CHRISTMAS, TEEBZ!